Our Core Values
- To develop and sustain mutual collaboration with all stakeholders.
- To undertake roles and obligation with expertise while adhering to ethics.
- To apply honesty, accountability and fairness in all activities that we do.
- To build the capacity of the community to take charge of their development towards self reliance
- To consistently facilitate effective information flow with stakeholders.
- To uphold the dignity of the vulnerable in the society, with special attention to women and children.
- To provide quality service to our targeted beneficiaries.